Kristin is the Executive Artistic Director at Calgary Young People’s Theatre, and has been working with the company as a director with the company since she was but a wee sprite. She is also a frequent CYPT playwright and sound designer, as well as the facilitator of the Outpatient Collective, a writing ensemble made up of each year’s graduates who team up to create a show for the following season. Outside of CYPT, Kristin is a performer, creator, and sound designer who has worked for companies like Verb Theatre, StoryBook Theatre, and The Calgary Opera. She is an ensemble member 8ROJO, an award-winning Canadian visual performance ensemble.
Kristin loves her kids Piper and Everett, her family, doing handstands, I LOVE YOU MAN, drinking coffee, playing the piano, PUNCH CLUB, dancing, Michael, basic math, laughing, floor hockey, stretching, singing duets in her band with Pat and eating Swiss Chalet.
- 2022 – Friends of Mine and The Tuesday Crew (Director)
- 2020 – Runs in the Family (Director; Sound Design)
- 2019 – The Nutcracker (Sound Design; Playwright)
- 2019 – Love and Information (Sound Design)
- 2019 – A Play About A Dragon (Sound Design)
- 2018 – Wayward (Director)
- 2018 – Peter Pan (Sound Design)
- 2017 – Grounded (Director)
- 2016 – The Three Musketeers (Director)
- 2015 – Atlantis (Director)
- 2014 – The Sleepy Hollow Project (Director)