Jamie is the Artistic Producer of CYPT, as well as a frequent director, designer, playwright, and props builder. Jamie is also the Artistic Director of Calgary’s Verb Theatre, where she has directed such productions as Blackbird, Lungs, The Shape of a Girl, NOISE, Marg Szkaluba, Jim Forgetting, and more! In Calgary, Jamie has directed for numerous theatre companies, including Admissions at Theatre Calgary, Deathtrap at Vertigo Theatre, and The Tempest at The Shakespeare Company. Jamie spent 2013/14 in London as the Artistic Associate at The Grand Theatre, where she directed The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde.
Jamie loves the song Some Nights by Fun.
She also loves antique teacups and her kittens Marcel and Rupert and putting Marcel and Rupert inside antique teacups.
- 2022 – A Little Princess (Director)
- 2021 – Much Ado About Nothing (Director)
- 2022 – Friends of Mine and The Tuesday Crew (Lighting Design)
- 2020 – FOMO (Or What Shakespeare Did During the Plague) (Director)
- 2019 – The Nutcracker (Director; Playwright)
- 2019 – A Play About A Dragon (Puppets; Props)
- 2018 – The Wolves (Director)
- 2018 – The Importance of Being Earnest (Set Design; Props)
- 2018 – Peter Pan (Playwright)
- 2017 – Unity (1918) (Director; Set Design)
- 2017 – Macbeth (Director)
- 2016 – Village of Idiots (Director)
- 2015 – Richard III (Director)