CYPT never wants financial obstacles to get in the way of young people being creative, and as such, we have a bursary program designed to help partially or fully cover the costs of program registration fees. Many parents have taken advantage of this program over CYPT’s history.
To apply for a production bursary, email firstname.lastname@example.org and to apply for a camp/class bursary email email@example.com.
In your email, please include the following information (feel free to copy and paste):
- Name of Youth Participant
- Name or Parent
- Program your child is participating in (eg. “Production of A Little Princess” or “One-Week Summer Camp”)
- Are you requesting a full or a partial bursary?
- If requesting a partial bursary, how much are you able to contribute? (Eg. I can pay $100 of the $500 fee)
- Annual household income
- Number of people in your family
- Any extenuating or additional circumstances you’d like us to know (eg. loss of job, it’s just a bit too tight this year, etc.)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there’s anything more we can do to support your young people in the arts!