Are you a professional director, designer, stage manager, or playwright interested in working at CYPT? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Current Job Postings
Part-time Marketing Co-ordinator (Canada Summer Jobs Position)
Compensation: $18.00 hourly for 15 hours per week (less deductions)
Terms of employment: Seasonal employment for 18 weeks
Start date June 14, 2021
End date October 14, 2021
Source Canada Summer Jobs #3520520
Calgary Young People’s Theatre is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our team as a seasonal marketing co-ordinator. This position is offered through Canada Summer Jobs, and as such, the successful applicant must be under the age of 30.
The Marketing Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Creating a marketing and publicity plan for CYPT’s summer and fall programming, including social media engagement (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), press and media engagement, and community relations.
- Implementing social media plan with the creation of content to be released on platforms on a daily basis
- Implementing CYPT’s new branding guide
- Building CYPT monthly newsletter
- Supporting CYPT management in telling “our story” to the public
The successful candidate will be supervised by the CYPT Artistic Producer, and will have the opportunity to learn about how we currently promote our programs while also having a significant impact in creating a marketing plan for the company’s future. The following skills or experience may be assets, however training is available on the job: familiarity with social media and social media advertising; experience with basic graphic design (Canva); experience with brand development.
To apply, send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com