The Birds and Stone Studio
The Birds and Stone Studio is a small space located at our North Location in the basement of the Unitarian Church at 1703 1st Street NW. Formerly operated by Downstage Theatre as a small performance venue, The Birds and Stone now operates as one of CYPT’s year-round studio spaces, and is available for rental on weekly, or monthly contracts.
To rent, please contact Jamie at cypt[at]cypt.ca with your activity details and preferred dates.
- $400/week for performances
- $250/week for rehearsals
- Daily rates may be available, and discount rates may be available for daytime-only use.
Dressing Room A, equipped with microwave and bar fridge.
- Comfortable seating for approximately 40 patrons.
- A simple sound system and speakers, ideal for plugging in your computer, iPad, or CD player via headphone jack (cable included). Also equipped for microphones, (not included).
- Additional theatrical supplies may be available upon request.